ARE YOU A FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR
LOOKING TO LEVEL-UP YOUR BUSINESS?
JOIN US FOR A FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR
BUSINESS FUNDAMENTAL WORKSHOP
- Dates: Tuesday, 17 & Wednesday, 18 October 2023
- Venue: The Modelist, 139 Main Road, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130
What to expect:
- Intimate, beautiful venue
- Two passionate entrepreneurs sharing combined knowledge and experience after many years in the marketing industry
- Hands on approach – one-on-one question time
- Two day workshop from 9am – 1:30pm each day
- Each day we will thoroughly work through +-5 chapters
- It’s a very informal environment and questions are welcomed
- We will supply you with a Workshop Guide that includes all chapters and extra space for notes
- Workbook guide is over 100 pages – so we work though +-50 pages each day
- Book and pen for additional notes
- Delicious food
- Bubbles to celebrate
What catering we include:
- Coffee, tea, water (still & sparkling) and fresh juices
- Breakfast bowl of choice
- Delicious harvest platter lunch from Spoon Bakery
- Sweet treat from Spoon Bakery
- Please advise on any dietary restrictions when making your booking.
Your 10 Step Female Entrepreneur Workshop Chapters include:
- Your Mission & Message & Dream Client
- Establish Your Business Goals
- Establish Your Brand
- Establish your Website, IT support, Email setup
- Strategy, Sales & The Ultimate Business Plan
- All things Digital
- Social Media
- Planning your content
- Organic posts
- Paid posts
- Managing paid ads
- Social Media Guidelines
- Blog & Email Marketing
- Be Your Own Online Marketing Manager
- Find your Dream Team
- Make your Customer Experience Unforgettable
Cost: R4000 for the two days including all of the above
(Payment plans are available)
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE – BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Our Female Entrepreneur Fundamental Workshop CAPE TOWN will be hosted by Littish Swarts and Tamryn Salemink.
This two-day intimate workshop where we will share all our branding, social media and small business secrets, strategies and shortcuts.
You will be empowered to build a brand and market it while standing out from your competition
Littish is married to Johan and together they have 5 gorgeous children.
Her experience as a worldly traveller and an eye for gorgeous things allows her to work her magic and transform content in a beautiful way that resonates with like-minded audiences.
Littish is qualified in publishing and teaching but over and above that, she is a talented photographer, Social Media Business Owner and collaborates with some amazing woman and takes networking to a new level.
Littish and her team are social media content creators, photographers and business strategists. Together they help female entrepreneurs build their brands, grow their social media platforms and teach them how to turn their followers into loyal customers.
Littish has developed this workshop to give females a detailed, step-by-step reference guide filled with tricks, tips and shortcuts. After the two day session, it might seem like info overload, but that is where we offer added value of being available to assist in taking your business to the next level – whenever you are ready…
Don’t delay, please come and join us, we promise to make it memorable and worthwhile!
Tamryn is married to Sean and together they have two sons.
Tamryn is a marketing professional that helps small to medium sized businesses realise their marketing goals and aspirations. From brand management, demand generation, PR and communications right the way through to events and social media management, her extensive knowledge of the marketing function makes her the perfect partner for levelling up your business’ marcom activities.
Tamryn has over 15 years of experience in marketing, working in senior positions for some of the biggest international brands and gained experience across multiple verticals including FMCG, subscriber sales and marketing.
Tamryn became a Marketing Consultant after having children and is passionate about giving all her clients a hands on approach.
Tamryn has a BComm Marketing qualification and her vast experience makes her perfectly positioned to assist clients with all of their marketing needs and requirements.
Together with her team of experts, her boutique marketing agency, Indetail Marketing offers a one-stop shop concept that is results driven.
Littish and Tamryn both share an eye for detail and pretty things. Together we feel that we can add an enormous amount of value to you and your business. Let’s do this!